Cats can pick up fleas and ticks wherever they explore. Prepare them for adventure with the protection of FRONTLINE Spot On. Use monthly and provide a first line defence for fleas and ticks.
FRONTLINE Spot On
– Kills fleas within 24 hours
– Kills ticks within 48 hours helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
– Kills lice
How to protect your cat:
– Use monthly throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection
– Make sure all cats and dogs in your home are treated regularly
How to treat a home infestation: follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below
– Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and larvae already in the home
– Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings
Checklist for using the product:
– The cat is at least 8 weeks old and 1 kg
– The cat shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, do not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
How to apply:
Part the fur between the shoulder blades and apply directly onto the skin in two spots 2-3 cm apart.
Do not bathe cats within 2 days after application. Can be used in pregnancy and lactation. Do not use on rabbits.